Websites and Internet Services?
Really Simple Time Keeping (RSTK) - for free!
I have often looked for a software solution to help me keep track of the tasks I do in a month but never found one that does all I need - so I wrote my own RSTK ! Here are its main features:
- Windows desktop application - lightweight
- No database, text files only
- Record client names
- Record tasks names against clients
- Tracks the time spent against a task
- Rounds up to a number of minutes set the in options
- Launches back in the same postition I left it
- Records how many hours are to be allocated to a client e.g. monthly hours for a retainer contract
- Shows percentage through allocated hours
- Shows percentage through month
- Reports all actitity for all clients/tasks over a defined period
- Allows customisation of report
- Allows easy editing of hours/client/tasks if a mistake is made or forgot to turn on/off timer
- Allow breaks
- Show clearly when minimised as to what is happening
- Dont allow close whilst timing a task
This is available free of charge
It is spyware and virus free - but provided as is, no warranty but let me know if you have any issues.
This download is a zip file (242kb), simply open the zip file and place the 2 files into a folder of your choice then double click the rstk.exe file.